Friday 25 October 2013

Last Chance

I don’t know how to do it..
But I just want to do it right..!
I need to say i’m sorry..
I can never see us fight...! :(

Yeah i made a few mistakes..
Overstepped some boundaries
which made me look fake...! :/

So I hope that you listen and see it in my eyes,
this sincere apology that comes with tears from deep inside...! :'(

I was angry and frustrated..!
didn't realise then, what was right and what was wrong...
i thought i could hide my pain from you and act strong...!

"Not talking to you was the last option i wanted,
But trust me. I did it for you because i didn't want
my anger to burst on you, and spoil your mood.
Also i didn't do so(not talked) because of that challenge...!"

I always felt, it was tough and painful what i did.
But ohh please dear..before thinking anything,
Just put yourself in my shoes.
Ignoring you and not talking was never a solution,
But i felt then, i was left with no other option and yes i cared for you!!

I don't know what to do.
I try so hard.
To be a better person to you...!
I screw up a lot.
And then you ignore me too.
I don't know why.
But I still love you.

You're my friend.
I know we can make it through.
Lets make this friendship last forever.
And make it better and true...! :)

I don’t want to have to search..
Search for a different friend..
Cause I only want you..!
But when I close my eyes..
And I open and you are not there..
A tear runs down my face..
I can’t act like I don’t care..!
And I hope you come back..
And forgive me for what I’ve done..
Give me another chance,
Give me this last one...!

poem on sorrow, regret

No comments:

Post a Comment